These 10 challenges facing physicians seem daunting and nearly insurmountable for office-based practices, many believe there is tremendous upside for primary care physicians in leading healthcare delivery in the United States in 2014 and beyond. The result could mean more autonomy; it could mean better quality of life for you and your patients, and hopefully result in less interference with the doctor-patient relationship. But it's going to take work. Physicians will need to reinvent their operations to create efficiencies, re-engineer workloads, workflows and staff responsibilities. Understanding the dynamics of a changing market, we can ultimately help physicians shape it, adapt to it and succeed.
If you want to make a substantial impact and help change the future of health care delivery and reimbursements, call or text today to schedule an appointment this week
- Payment for medical services – ACA and changing payment trend
- Government mandates – 2017
- Payer headaches, and the fine print – a convoluted payment maze
- Time – Finding time for patients despite escalating administrative noise
- Technology costs.
- Staffing and training – Higher staff turnover means new practice costs
- "Putting control back in the hands of Physicians"
- Changing patient populations – 2017
- Primary care's changing role
- Work-life balance – More personal and family time
- You don't have to give up your practice to Hospitals!
- You don't have to sign unfair contracts with insurance companies!
NorthStar PCP Network can help you manage these issues at virtually no cost to you. If you would like to learn more about how we can help you reduce your work load, increase the revenue and profit of your practice as well as improve patient outcome, Lets schedule a meeting.
Timing is critical, we have a lot of work ahead of us to make 2017 your best year ever.Schedule an appointment today to confirm your pledge to join this month.
To schedule a 15 minute face to face meeting between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday- Friday contact: Deanna Clark(VP of Operations) firstname.lastname@example.org